Perfect addition if you want to add a bit of Plant Power to an Italian meal or to sprinkle over your salad or tomato on toast. It has a really rich deep flavour so you only need a little bit. Super simple too. Only three ingredients and its seems to be of those things that never runs out, like chia seeds. I’ve made this before form other recipes but I literally just made up the portions of the top of my head, because I really wanted some for a pasta dish I was making. You can easily adjust the portions depending on how rich you want it or how much you need.
- 10-12 raw or roasted cashews
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast flakes (Sometimes called savory yeast)
- Couple grinds of Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it reaches a crumble parmesan like texture
- Store in the fridge, keep for ages