That’s right the 20th of June 2017 marks the Plant Power Podcasts first year of life! And oh, it has been a journey! Starting from absolute scratch in an awkward beginning of ums and uhs, likes, and fumbles it has evolved into a small but unique podcast listened to by over 60 countries all around the world.
So what better time to reflect on the beauty that Plant Power has become. In this episode I talk about:
• The humble beginnings of Plant Power and why I started it
• The four biggest lessons I have learnt from a year of podcasting, 55+ episodes and 60+ hours of content
• The three biggest successes of the Plant Power journey
• The three biggest failures of the Plant Power Journey
• My three favourite episodes
• The future of Plant Power!
First Plant Power Podcast: http://apple.co/2u11ZbH
Vegan FAQ failed podcast: http://apple.co/2skd767
Approaching a Natural Hygiene: http://apple.co/2trngy5
Dr. William Peters: http://apple.co/2ts0JBt
Graedon Parker: http://apple.co/2u0O8BW
Join the Plant Power Community!
Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes!
Support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/plantpowerpodcast
Facebook: Plant Power NZ